Thanks to its quality of construction and components, the BJ Steel Handbrake represents the highest quality in equipment for the expert simracer.
– Built in stainless steel and aluminum It has 5 positions of inclination of the bar for a perfect adjustment to our preferences
– 30mm diameter knob
– It can be anchored to the chassis horizontally or vertically without loss of rigidity
– Works with a load cell capable of supporting up to 200 kg to ensure reliability and durability
– Equipped with 16-bit Leo Bodnar electronics (65535 steps)
– Installation is simple, we fix it in our cockpit with the included screws, connect the usb to the pc, calibrate and enjoy
* There is an optional adapter to mount the handbrake on a single rail, you can select this option from the drop-down on the top right.